Sunday, January 28, 2007

Tired...

I'm tired today. This week has been long. Actually, the last two weeks have been long. We've had some weird things happen, some hurtful things happen...but, God is also at work in our lives and on our corner in Seattle. Mosaic, a community coffeehouse, is being built - the skeleton of the coffee counter, ramp and stage are up and it is exciting! I can't wait for the opening.

Will was diagnosed with Pneumonia on friday. He's already doing a lot better, but we've kept him in all weekend so I've stayed with him. He's ready to go out and I'm pretty sure he'll go to school tomorrow - or we may all go crazy!

On the diet front, I'm still going strong. I haven't cheated in three weeks! I'm really excited about that. I've had a tiny plateau this week but have lost a total of 12.1 lbs in three weeks and 7 inches total which is exciting too!

Sorry for the boring post....I think I'm just tired.....

3 comments:

Red Letter girl said...

Know you are loved and I am proud of you both. It would be so easy to turn to Pudge and/or "coffee" to soothe - believe me I've thought about it...but great things are ahead. God is moving amongst us and for us.

Bree said...

hang in there! can't wait to visit you guys again, we miss you!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the sick kid, but congrats on the stellar weight loss! My own progress is so slow I lose motivation easily. I'm not gaining any back, I'm just not losing any.