Thursday, October 19, 2006

Obama for President...and pictures of Zoe



So, my husband has just peed his pants because I am talking about politics on my blog...he gets nervous when I start talking politics. I think he's afraid of alienating people. Who knows...anyway I watched part of two interviews with Barak Obama over the past couple of days, I saw he and he wife interviewed last year by Oprah also and I have to say, I'm impressed. I just like his calming presence. And I love his wife. They just impress me all the way around. Now, mind you, I haven't read his two books, yet. But I plan to. I don't totally know everything about his politics, but I have a good feeling about him. That might not sound like a good reason to vote for someone for president but, I take my "feelings" about people pretty seriously. I think I'm a pretty discerning person and I like him. That's all I'm going to say until I read his books, so maybe I'll say more later.

On a totally different note, I'm posting some pictures of our new puppy Zoe. We got a new camera because our other one broke and I haven't posted any pictures for awhile and felt like my blog looked boring...so here are some pictures. She's really cute and I really love her this morning because she slept all night in her crate last night....gotta love that!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay barak obama!
yay new camera!
yay zoe!

TheologyMom said...

yeah, don't you love him...there's just something about him. Maybe he's evil and he's cast a spell on me....

Red Letter girl said...

We need something other than rich old white men in the White House.

Anonymous said...

okay, i know i already said my comment, but doesn't it look like Zoe's smoking something?
Zoe needs an Anti-Drug. Maybe dance or something.

Red Letter girl said...

I like Mark's foot the best!

Red Letter girl said...

I just got home to my mailbox and Sojourners has an article about Obama - I'll save it for you.

Harper's (a bit more liberal & right down your alley) also has an article on the political "machine" he's creating. I'll bring both for you to read. Interesting dialogue.