Sunday, October 15, 2006

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Okay, I've had ENOUGH with serious blogs...after my near emotional breakdown over the last couple of days I need to just talk about nothing or at least nothing too serious.

It is Sunday afternoon....the Seahawks won a close game, which I didn't get to watch because I was at church and then my kids were watching cartoons, but the did win. I'm sitting in my pajammas, its cold outside, Mark is downstairs snoring and the kids and I are watching Spongebob.

I have to admit, I love Spongebob. He is one of the only purely good characters on TV. Spongebob has no gile, he is kind to everyone, even Squidword. The show makes me laugh and after crying for 2-3 days for no real reason, I feel like I need to laugh...Thanks Spongebob! You're the best!

PS - Does anyone have a favorite Spongebob episode? Mine is when Patrick and Spongebob end up as slaves on the Flying Dutchman's ghostly ship and they have to help him scare people...its hilarious. ("How does he do that???It is still a mystery")

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I will try to watch Spongebob sometime in the near future -- at least once. Mom

Anonymous said...

the episode where spongebob is trying to get his driver's license is funny. he always ends up wrecking and his instructor (Mrs. Puff?) in a deep, drawn out voice, says, "Why Spongebob, Why?"

Red Letter girl said...

P.O.O.P is and will always be my favorite episode.

Anonymous said...

I like any episode with Pearl in it.She just cracks me up - from the begining premise that a whale is the duaghter of crab - love when she says "daddy". I love the spiritual application of Sponge getting his license episode - he knows the book cover to cover but when he tries to drive - he has no idea - uh duh..doy...why didn't use this example in his addition to the peachy site. I am sure everyone see's the theological relevance of SB!

Red Letter girl said...

He does use the foolish to shield the wise...if you need a scriptural reference!

TheologyMom said...

Cari! Thanks for commenting...I know its against your blog reading standards! :) Jen seems really nice, I gave her my blog address. Thanks! We need to get together, I have a house for you guys.