Saturday, February 16, 2008

Willo Creations








Well, I decided on a name for my little "business"...I'm calling it "Willo Creations", which you may notice is a combination of my two kids names. And please don't tell me if you don't like it because I've already created a shop on Etsy using that name...I think its cute, and I guess that's what's important...I haven't listed anything to sell yet because I don't have anything made that is available, even all the fabric I have right now is promised to people already. But, I thought I would list a few pictures of some of my latest creations, all of these are already for others, but anything can be replicated...for a price! HA! Anyway, I'm going to see if I can figure out how to list multiple pictures on here...we'll see how it goes...
Okay, so I accidentally listed one twice, but its really cute and I can't figure out how to delete it without having to do it all over....and my pictures are a little blury so I'll have to work on that...let me know what you think...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute stuff! i love the apron. looks like you're off to a good start. and i love the way you've mixed and matched the different patterns.

Melissa said...

Very cute! You are quite talented, my dear!

Red Letter girl said...

Ok...so two of those are mine and I love it! I would pay but thankfully, I don't have to (yet) until Willo Creations gets really popular and you're in all the crafty magazines. Great. I knew you when...don't forget.

Ava Armbruster said...

Christa, I think your stuff is *amazing* and people will snatch it up. I love the name Willo - catchy and cute, but not cheesy. How do I get myself in the queue to have something made!?!

TheologyMom said...

Thanks for the encouragement friends! I'm working on some things to list on Etsy and maybe for a craft fair in the fall...I ordered "business cards" to use as tags, which makes me feel official...

Cari, just let me know what you want style-wise and color wise, also if you go on www.amybutlerdesign.com she is the designer that I use a lot of and everything in her fabric lines (especially the Lotus and Belle lines) are available for me to get on-line...I'd be happy to put something together for you...

Red Letter girl said...

I tagged you...so now you're it. I have no blog friends! Well, a few very solid and core group.

willotoons said...

Very cute bags Christa! Love the name, too, of course! :)

Here's my WilloToons Shop!