Friday, February 22, 2008

Update...

So, I'm still going ahead with my "business"...I put it in quotes because I don't think its really a legitimate "business" just because I have an Etsy store (with nothing in it yet) and business cards ordered from Vista Print (that haven't arrived yet)...but since my last post, I have finished two bags and an apron that could be listed in my store, I'm kind of waiting until I have 10 or so items to list AND once I get my business cards I'm going to use them as tags on my items to look more professional....I've also had a few people ask me for special orders so I'm working on getting the fabric for those...its kind of fun.

I leave tomorrow morning for Oklahoma City, my mom is having a little surgery so I'm heading down to keep dad company at the hospital and be there for them. Tomorrow is also my 38th birthday, so as a present to myself, I get to fly to OKC completely alone, with no children...reading a book or magazine or whatever I want....I land in OKC at around 4pm and my parents are actually out of town until about 8pm so I'm going to head off to "Hobby Lobby" my favorite OKC store and meader around...rest at my parents house until I head back to the airport to pick them up....it actually sounds wonderful to me....too bad my mom has to go through her surgery in order for me to get some "alone" time! :) So pray for my mom on Monday but, most of all, pray for Mark and the kids, especially Mark for the 5 days I'm gone...

Have a good weekend everyone...

4 comments:

Red Letter girl said...

Mark is a SAINT.

I'll make sure he's still alive on Sunday!

Red Letter girl said...

Oh yeah...Happy Birthday! You're finally as old as me! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I can't wait to see your creations - I want to buy something.

Anonymous said...

I hope that you had a happy birthday - your not old at all... coming from your younger friend :)
RED