Monday, January 14, 2008

Apologies to my Readers....If I have any...

So, I made a mistake the other night, I went back through and read some of my old posts, all the way back to the beginning...I was looking for a baby story about Lora because I'm supposed to have on for preschool...but I was mainly struck by the decline in my blogging skills, which were meager to begin with...

I feel like my topics and writing have both gotten boring and monotonous over the last two years. I think the busier I get, the less time I have to think about anything and so the less time I have to formulate thoughts, the less thoughts that get written down. Although I am, by no means, a real writer...I think I've become less of a writer than I once was, if that is possible. The only thing I think about now is kids, kindergarten, co-op, dieting, exercise and I think I'm so tired that I can even think of anything interesting to say about the things that I am experiencing...so, if you'll just stick with me through "lean times" hopefully as my kids get older, I will have more time to formulate coherant thoughts and maybe even write them down...oh well, now I'm off to make up a baby story for Lora since I have a complete blank about her before age one...isn't that sad??

5 comments:

Red Letter girl said...

I can tell you that I remember babysitting Lora when she was little - and she would NOT take a bottle. Now, one would think that stubborness would not show itself at such a young age (she was maybe 4 months) but alas...it did and she straight out refused to take it. Almost as if she was rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.

Thank God you got home with the breasteses!

The Pastor Mommy said...

I still think your awesome and to be honest, I love your blog the way it is. Your blog may seem "lean" from how your life really is, but I look every week for what is going on in your life. Chris and I miss you guys so much. I was just thinking the other day of the summer I spent with you guys and about the trips we made up there - good times! I enjoy reading about what is going on in you guys' life (is that correct grammar?). Love and miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

I remember fighting with Heidi as to if I got to hold Lora or not. You even have a picture to prove it... its like you can read my thoughts...lol!

TheologyMom said...

Thanks for the encouragement friends...Georgia, we miss you guys too! I can't believe you haven't even met our kids! (I think Chris met Will once when he was up here doing a retreat or something)...we need to figure out a way for you guys to get up here...

Thanks for the stories girls...I copped out and went with a story about the night she was born..I do remember that, sort of!

Anonymous said...

I noticed that your husband and God are not on your list of things you think about?
We all need to pray....
Mark