Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!


I haven't posted for awhile...we've been busy with Mosaic opening and Holy Week. This week is Spring Break and I'm looking forward to a few days staying in PJ's until noon, watching Dora and Spongebob with the kids and then maybe heading off to the park to play...no schedule.


Today is Easter...I have a new friend that I've been spending quite a bit of time with and, on Friday, she asked me what Easter is anyway. It kind of took me back - even though she's from a different country, Iran, I thought everyone knew what Easter was. Its strange how I just assume things like that - how I think we all do. So, after trying to explain the basics without sounding like a complete lunatic - when you step back and listen to yourself explaining the story, it sounds a little crazy...and yet this crazy story and the life of the One the story is about changed history and changed millions of lives, including mine. And for that, I am forever grateful that the Father sent His Son to this world, not to condemn us...but to redeem us!


And, just because they are so cute...here's a picture of my kids on Easter...

No comments: