Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to me...

My kids (read Mark) got me the best Mother's Day presents and they insisted that I open them tonight...They got me some great gardening tools for the vegetable garden we're growing....they got me "Lars and the Real Girl" and "Juno" (two of the best movies out right now)....AND the DVD's for the WHOLE SERIES of GILMORE GIRLS!!!

I love the Gilmore Girls! I am completely enamored with the Gilmore Girls! I rented the first five seasons on Netflix a couple of years ago and stayed up late every night watching them...there is something about the relationships, quick banter and plethora of pop culture references that just gets me...I've been wanting to own the series since the show ended this last year and so my sweet husband bought them for me...and then, he even watched 4 whole episodes with me...I am now on episode 6 - he's in bed...Did I mention that I love the Gilmore Girls???

No comments: