Thursday, September 21, 2006

Puppy Fever

I want a puppy. I know, its nuts. I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old. I have no business getting a puppy, but I want one. I found the cutest puppy I have ever seen on the internet. It is a Lhasa Apso/Miniature Schnauzer mix. I'm in love, my heart hurts it is so cute. I've already named her Zoey. I even e-mailed the lady that breeds them, knowing I don't have the money...I'm crazy in love.

I even tried to convince Lora tonight to tell her GG on Saturday when she sees her that she really wants a puppy. I am evil, but I'm in love. Mark is convinced that if we get a puppy he will end up taking care of it...I assure him, like a child with a parent that I will take care of her, feed her and take her out to go potty. He doesn't believe me, and I must admit, I don't have a great track record...But this one is really cute! I want to be one of those crazy women who takes her dog with her everywhere in her purse...maybe I am sad because my babies are growing up and don't need me as much anymore....there is no analyzing it...I'm in love.

Anybody know a way I can make a little money quick? Legally???

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sell marks theology books for the $500, i've already made around $120 on ben's old ones.
as for the doggy sitting thing...if this doggy is as cute as you say he is then i might not have any problems. just tell little zoey there will be no jumping on, scratching, licking, biting, or chasing his sitter. zoey must sit quietly next to me and let me pet his fur.

TheologyMom said...

Zoey is a girl...get it right! :)

Anonymous said...

oops sorry.

Red Letter girl said...

Take it from someone who spent twice that on a cat (and you hate cats!!) it's worth it!! I know where you can get the money...call me :)

Anonymous said...

I think you would do well with a dog! I remember how much you loved Mali!

Anonymous said...

Don't laugh if I play with your puppy like a newborn baby - I just love everything new - so much fun - ever seen loony tunes - didn't she have red hair?

Anonymous said...

big red-was her name elvira??! i loved her! she said, "i'll love 'em, and i'll hug 'em, and squeeze i'll 'em!"
fun times.