Monday, August 28, 2006

Monday Monday....

I'm in a bad mood today...I have a headache, Lora woke up last night and didn't get back to sleept for a couple of hours...so, I took it out on my husband and we got in a big fight, ending with him taking the kids to the store. Which puts me in a dilemma...fight = me at home with no kids watching The People's Court and blogging. Not a bad equation. I probably still need to make up with my husband.....And I promise not to start using fights to get some time alone.

On a better note, we found a pre-school for Will. We joined the Wallingford Co-op preschool. It sounds like fun, it is less expensive than other preschools but one of us has to work one day a week. Which actually is nice because we are more involved that way. So, on Sept 18th, Will will start going to school Mon-Thurs from 1:0-3:45. I think he will love it! It will give him something more active to do and more kids to be friends with. And, we will meet more families in our community which is good too. I'm excited, just bracing myself for the busy Fall ahead.

Wednesday is Will's 4th birthday, time goes so fast. Partially because we are so busy......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

was your fight about BBQ sauce?